The Profile Picture {Geeky}




Dear readers and listeners, 

For this new post, I decided to document a recent change in The Daydreamer's profile image, after much thought, procrastination and search. This was a much needed change, this had become an imperative even. I am glad to finally share the behind-the-scenes with you. 

Put those headphones on and listen away (you can click on the podcast above or go to my SoundCloud page) as I tell you this new story (podcast duration: about 4 minutes). As always, your feedback will help me find the light and next inspiration, so do not hesitate to drop me a few words in the comment section below or send me a tweet

Happy listening to you!


   



Credits: 
1 - DeathToTheStockPhoto (edited by TheDaydreamer)
2 - TheDaydreamer



0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?