#summerdreams Series {Fairy Talk}



My favorite time of the year is here and I could well say, in line with last year's daydreaming mantra "Bless Summer", it was about time too! Sparkling summer, has finally arrived. It does mean something very specific for me: family, reunions, sea, words, sand, feelings, pencils, water, photography, senses, ink... A bit of a pot pourri, rich and diverse. The way I like it.

That's the beauty of summer, maximum pleasure, minimum constraints: everyone under the same roof (which may not actually fall under both categories above, bear with me), different interests, different personalities and time to fuel each and every passion, leave hurtful people, negative souls behind - or am I raising the expectations too high?

Whatever it is, it certainly is the unveiling of a new lifestyle, back to my roots where I seem to happily leave the slumber of the colder and darker months behind. Like a bear, I wake up. I forage around for fresh berries, sniff the air and stir. Time to re-engage with the world and its detailed surroundings: what will have changed, a year after? Who will have changed? I have a few ideas, but do intend to go and find out in person. 

Will you follow me in my #summerdreams series ? A new tag, a new season during which I will share my travels, discoveries and newfound energy under a blanket of radiant sky.


Credit: LoveFromGinger (edited by TheDaydreamer)




0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?