Top Blogs 1: Honeypie Living etc. {Geeky}

Hannah Lemholt


What are spectacular blog reads exactly?

They are collection of posts that smell of smoked tea, sunny sand, hot cinnamon and velvelty blankets wrapped in love. They are the posts that sweep me off my feet by taking me to a parallel world where words dreamily put together form poems and images lovingly intertwined.

Given my daydreaming nature - only too often trapped in practicalities where reason and logic are required - I read Hannah Lemholt's posts on HoneypieLIVING etc. thirstily, enjoying the flow of ideas, thoughts and sparkles, down to the unusual term, construction (and who am I to judge) and a destructured relationship to tenses. The titles of the posts blissfully and bravely defy every SEO rule (and boredom): how refreshing, how spontaneous, how poetic each of them sounds! Each post is a genuine invitation blowing a mist of unpredictable tales and blurred atmospheres out way. Each post is rare and all the more precious. Sometimes music chimes in too.

Each post is as visually strong as the previous, which is just as well since Hannah is one talented photographer working, among others, with Love Warriors of Sweden. While her poetic creations may jump from one campaign, feeling and experience to the other, her images bring it beautifully all together: her visual signature is like no other, recognizable among hundreds. The subdued and sophisticated bohemian compositions of her flatlays bring a touch of rigor and answer many mysterious tales, some of them promotional, others entirely personal - all of them fascinating. Hannah subtly infuses her posts with droplets of her life, never being mediocre about it.

Once I finish reading her words, watching her photographs, I have found balance and enchantment again. And hope that you will too.

Some of my favorite posts on Honeypie Living etc. by Hannah Lemholt; you may want to stop and ponder when reading each title, an echoeing story will find its way into your head before you even read the entire post:

- Moon Child Memories
- My Blueberry Nights
- Some Say Love

A must read: Hannah's interview - each and every chapter of it.



Credits: TheDaydreamer



2 commentaires:

  1. I'm always looking for new fresh work to be inspired by (especially when so much looks the same these days)... and boy, was your choice a winner! Thank you for introducing me to Hannah's work D... you're right, her work is transportive and so dreamlike it's hypnotic. Very simply beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catherine, I am glad you like Hannah's blog and photography. It is quite particular, but it works wonders for me in combination with her texts. Preparing these posts is proving to be quite interesting given the varied styles I seem to be attracted to ;-) Hope you will enjoy the next ones too and I will be looking forward to knowing what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?