Instagram Digest II The Green Land on Steller {Geeky}


Just a few days ago I tweeted about the last #blesssummer series post here on the blog. I now realize this second post about Instagram Digest on Steller could have been the final post of the series because it is the green quintessence of my summer spent in this part of Italy

Literally on every corner of my daily walks and itineraries I felt like taking out the phone and its accompanying grains of sand and snapping pictures at will. On every single corner.

The colors under the fierce sun are vivid, alive and fascinating in all their hues. The sweet perfumes of flowers, trees and fruits just permeated my every thought and step. The combination of the two, made my head spin in sheer delight.

Hopefully, a drop of summer happiness will seep through The Green Land flipbook and come to rest in your hand. 

Credits: TheDaydreamer





2 commentaires:

  1. Ohh your Green Land flip book is beautiful D! I was wondering if you'd ever come back from your days by the Mediterranean Sea... loved the warm doses of blues and sunshine in your IG feed during the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by, Catherine! I have come back, but can still fully relate to your post on Summer and Nostalgia, believe me...

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?